Welcome to my Website!
Straight white male, not communist, traditional liberal/libertarian. Yup. Terrifying. I make ttrpgs, post on nostr, and write a lot of little nothings. Ciao!
This house of mine. It's under renovation, but you can still come in for tea.
- 2.21.24 - Added graphics and buttons to Gallery.
- 2.14.24 - Still love Vashti's site. I don't really know what to do with all the words I throw into the grinder, I like how she uses the diary. A lot simpler than the Nothings. But it would be less organized. Hm. Added Skyblue style. I like this one, that might be the way. I'm just not crazy or inventive enough for the wacko neocities spreads. But this version feels so formal. *Looks through my stuff* Wow. I really suffer from the inability to be sincere and let the words lie. Also I abuse overflow. *Start small, tell some truths, (but everyone's doing it) well shut up and try it.
- 2.11.24 - I really agree with Vashti's site and method. It feels like everything (css) is getting in the way, an impediment, and obstacle for creativity and expression, not seeking to serve it. The art can be separated from the words. What do I need the site to do for me? Do I really need all this?
- 2.11.24 - Added Sweet 60s and Less Edgy style. Changed current style to the Parchment style, the black and green was too edgy for me. But I also think that this incarnation is too vanilla, boring, and obvious. It seems I will never be satisfied. Isn't that only human? Gonna change my About page. Have some poems and stuff I found, might post them too. Too obsessed with the form of something rather than its content. But the form modifies the experience of the content, like the glass shapes your perception of the wine. Fashion is important, there's a difference between a hole in the wall and a chic coffee shop.
- 1.16.24 - Feeling spicy. Added my completely unqualified help column.
- 1.16.24 - Consolidated all the pages onto one CSS sheet, which is nice. Added "The Rainbow Ain't Yours." Don't worry, I'm not declaring war on LGBTQ+, but it feels good to explain my (totally bigoted) stance. I'm really disturbed by its popularity and reach, but it's probably a non-problem. Just people having issues "finding themselves." If people knew what the fuck they wanted and who they were they wouldn't have so much trouble finding themselves. Like how the fuck do you lose yourself? You're right here nitwit! Some new age bullshit, that's what this is.
- 1.13.24 - Added Library page to replace Reviews thing on Nav. Most of the Library links don't work, added my Halloween playlists though.
- 1.10.24 - Had a revelation... I can just keep my old index stored in the background, duh. I learned some html and css, so I wanted to try out something new, with less cluttered style in the document. I also realized that I shouldn't try to be enigmatic and stupid when I can just be honest. This might be about the only place someone can be honest, so why try to make everyone beat around the persona bush. Why pretend to be something I'm not. It's a really bad habit. Anyways, about real updates, I redid the CSS for the homepage and added a link to GRIM, my WIP TTRPG, I plan to redo the rest of the site. (Do I want it to look uniform and boring vs. do I want to have a uniform, easy experience, the answer is probably the second one. No awards for html chops.)
- 1.9.24 - Not much of an update, it'll take me a while to finish things to a satisfying degree. Humans don't have an excess of RAM. Looking at my page, I feel kind of... subpar. In comparison. Like I'm not qualified to exist on the net, and take up valuable digital square footage. I never really was a punk, just a rando with an excess of energy and social-literary flourishes. My ego is too sensitive lol. I've never been good at this kind of stuff, I poke holes in my own hot air balloon instead of flying off into the horizon.
I lie to try to be interesting, but the truth is that I'm bland (I think). Sometimes it's not immediately clear which is right or wrong, but you have to try both and see what feels right for you. Not everyone can pull off this circus insanity. I think I'd like that. I think too much.
- 12.28.23 - Probably the last update of the year, hurrah. Uploaded nothings number 7 and 8. Also fixed a minor issue on the Home pages. Also added a link. I think I would like to make all the text green, and then you can turn up or down the brightness like in a car. Not so clownish or crazy today. Must be a bit of isolation. Oh, I've been journaling daily too, and I started doing the GTD process in a single journal, maybe that's sapping my poetic energy ha.
- 11.24.23 - Yeah, extended delay. I wrote some shat on the nothings page, another lyrics page that rhymes with my reality. Is it crazy that I feel better after publishing a bunch of toxicity on the net? I'm a gossipy bitch.
- 11.14.23 - I didn't get to finish my Halloween page in time... kinda put me off. I'm gonna try to get back into the site, want to put up a page of albums I like and an interactive digital house. Then I can really set up some cool stuff for the pixel cliques. I realized that the "likes" and social media aspects of Nostr and Neocities are exactly what I was trying to avoid, getting caught in popularity games (that I never win, duh.) The point of these things is I do it for ME. So yeah.
p.s. - I deleted my microblog, I'll put up an archive of posts.
- 10.25.23 - I'm having SO MUCH FUN (not) playing Battleship with absolute positioning! Why can't we use relative positioning over other stuff? Ugh never mind, in situations like these you can either code better or code harder. Opportunity.
- 10.24.23 - Added Nothing #004 and some icons. I submitted some stuff to the Halloween event, I'll wait for that to appear *fingers crossed*. Looking at other people's sites... hahaha. I kinda like my site ugly. The rain didn't stay today.
- 10.22.23 - I finished another background. One more, and I can get to work on the characters. Also, I think I'll keep my internet house in some form after Halloween. P.S. - The Halloween Pixels look a little sparse, I think I'll contribute.
- 10.22.23 - Ugh I'm not gonna make it for the party, let's just say I forgot to deliver the invitations on time OK? I'm gonna finish the house and I had some ideas to segway into so I'll just focus on that. I WILL have a little tutorial on how I make my plaster masks though so I'll have something to show for this Halloween. I'm such a recluse, I don't even really look at new websites unless I feel really motivated.
I'm still gonna try my hardest to make some pixels though...
- 10.17.23 - Halloween crazy, as usual. Added some pixels, added the back porch. No inside or front porch yet.
- 10.14.23 - Added my lava lamp and a new tea cup. Yes I know, I should be making my Halloween page, but I've been busy with my costume. And maybe an alternate playlist. I can't stop!
- 10.11.23 - Adding Halloween pages.
- 10.4.23 - Smoothed out the Gallery page a bit.
- 10.3.23 - Added Gallery page.
- 10.3.23 - Spoopy season. I saw this hilarious sticker and had to add it to my About page. Credit to the person with the green Jeep and that sticker.
My favorite thing to do is: Laugh. I'd laugh all the time if I could. (Sleep, too.)
My favorite soda pop is: Dr. Pepper. It's just so sassy.
- 9.25.23 - Added moar buttons and bananagans. I've been making a lotta pixel art, I'll finish the gallery page and showcase it soon. If you want it now, go to /gallery/RainbowKitty.gif. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Edit: In the mood for Chaos.
- 9.18.23 - I like .txt files. I really do.
- 9.12.23 - Added About page, don't know why you'd go there but hey, keep pressing buttons.
- 9.4.23 - Gosh, it's been awhile. Decided to use a stylesheet and stop being a moron. If I'm going to change it, it's going to be painful regardless. I think it's pretty obvious my P!atD phase lasted a good bit haha. I've got a good bit going on in my world right now, but hope y'all're OK. Gonna make everything beeyootiful.
- 7.24.23 - Fixed my idiocy regarding the link colors on the Links page... nevermind it. Going through a Panic! at the Disco phase. God I love this white girl music. Added Blogger style.
- 7.14.23 - Added Favicon
- 7.13.23 - Added a handmade ninja gif! That's all, folks.
- 7.11.23 - Added "Little Nothings" page and Nothing #001. Also started working on Blogger CSS style
- 7.7.23 - I reverted to black, adding the Style page for CSS styles.
- 6.6.23 - Added an index and the new style sheet. Not a huge fan, might revert back to pure black.